When to See an ENT?


If you are experiencing sinus pain that lasts for a few days, go see an ENT specialist. An ENT treats conditions of the ear, nose, throat, head, face, and neck. He/she will help you find the best treatment for your sinus pain.

This entry was posted in Social Media Feed and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *